Built to meet the specific needs of one of snowboarding's greats, Bode Merrill, the Salomon Men's Hi Fi Snowboard Boot serves up the exact right fit, flex, feel, and level of comfort for everything from hot laps in the park to days spent sessioning a backcountry booter. ZoneLock lacing utilizes, well, zonal lacing to customize your fit one zone at a time, eliminating painful pressure points. Further customizing your fit, the thermo-moldable Custom Fit liner increases comfort and foothold with a foam that contours to the natural shape of your foot.
Built in to the wrapping panels, Sensifit ensures a precise fit that holds the foot from the midsole to the laces comfortably, while the molded TPU SpringBack spine delivers a precise and relentlessly reliable flex. Ride after ride, the Ortholite C3 footbed creates a cooler, drier, healthier, and better-cushioned home for your foot that won't break down over time and is built to maintain its cushy comfort. Salomon installed a watertight neoprene seal around the lower foot for waterproof protection in the deep stuff, and it rounded the Hi Fi out with an ultralight HiFive EC+ outsole for exceptional rebound and comfort.
- Feature-rich, mid-flexing boot for all-mountain ripping in comfort
- Speedlace closure utilizes zonal lacing for max comfort and security
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the natural shape of your foot
- Lightweight outsole provides sure-footed traction
- Ortholite C3 footbed is odor-resistant, cushioned, and wicking